11.14.2013

from our shining sea to yours.


who doesn't love the feel of soft sand between the toes--warm ocean breezes sweeping across your face--the luscious scent of the ocean? it really truly can clear the soul of all that crazy stuff called stress. when i said i threw all cares out the window, that was no lie. any that weren't gone out that cold utah window were bottled up and sent out to the seas for whomever sailor could find them. i thank my lucky stars to have had a break from work and...life? 

now don't get me wrong, i certainly love my job/career more than i love salty snacking but that doesn't mean there weren't things about it that a girl needed to have a break from and this move has been just the icing on the cake. (thank you palm trees) 

so here are a few pictures of the many trips to the beach we/i have taken whether it be to bask in the sun or play in the 5 second rainfalls. thank you florida for your ever-changing weather. thank you ocean for letting us view you. thank you washed-up jelly fish for letting me gandor in your cool looks (but not stinging me). thank you east coast sea food that is allowing me to start maybe thinking about liking you. thank you beautiful sunsets that leave me wanting more. and thank you memories that are being created and cherished all the rest of our lives plus more.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like some beautiful sunsets! So glad you are having a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such fun pictures. What a beautiful place! I'm so glad you're blogging.

    ReplyDelete